It's not the camera, it's the person using it that creates the photo!
Want to learn how to get the best out of your digital camera and improve the photographs that you take? Well why not book a session to go out with Gary where he can spend time to go through the necessary steps/techniques to help you get the best out of your camera/equipment. It doesn't matter if your a complete beginner or an experienced user wanting to learn more advanced techniques, as the sessions can be individually tailored to suit your needs.
What's included?As already mentioned the sessions can be tailored to suit specific requirements. But the general scope of the sessions would include the following:-
- Understanding the basic principles of makes a good photo
- Understanding the camera controls/buttons
- Memory cards + batteries
- Composition/visualisation before taking the shot
- Understanding and using the available light
- Using manual settings on the camera
- Aperture/shutter speed and ISO
- Understanding the need for filters, and using them correctly
- Understanding exposure
What would I need to bring?
- Digital camera + spare batteries/memory cards
- Tripod/extra lenses/filters/remote release etc if you have them
- Waterproof jacket/trousers
- Fleece jacket + hats/gloves, it can be cold early morning/late at night even in the summer months
- Strong/waterproof footware
- Flask with a hot drink and something to eat
- Insect repellent/wipes - essential during the summer months!